audrey

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

liam

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

6.26.2009

15 hours

that is the length of time that i will be in the car with my husband and my son tomorrow. we are trying to make a straight shot to lubbock from nashville! so start your prayer engines that we do not drive each other insane on this most auspicious of outings. (we went to a poetry reading tonight and i feel the need to sound somewhat poetic and use fun words.) i promise to post pictures and tell you all about my three week sojourn upon my return and recovery. so until then, keep us in your thoughts, and if you see us on the news in straight jackets you will know why!

2 comments:

  1. BE CAREFUL!! I love you guys. See you on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, please be careful! it was soooo great to see you and liam! i hope the visit in nashville went well. love you!

    ReplyDelete