audrey

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

liam

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

7.04.2009

our visit from princess spazzy


since we don't get to see princess spazzy very often we needed some extra cuddle time. we weren't quite ready to get up from our nap.










we like to relax when we drink our juice. especially in our new ikea chair. we also like to stand up in our chair, throw ourselves off, cry, and then do it all over again. hopefully we will grow out of this, because i love this chair.













diva night called our name! it calls to most women: the need to eat, drink, and paint pottery. we all had a great time and hopefully our pottery will turn out well as well. this was princess spazzy's farewell. she had to go to muleshoe (yes, an actual town in texas!) to meet up with her fertile friend!!







to get over our depression at the loss of princess spazzy we had to get out the water pad and play on it!
mema and grandad came over for steak and baked potatoes. in my opinion, one of the best and easiest meals on earth!!








we decided we would let liam try to drink out of a cup regular grown up style! it was interesting. most of the water ended up on him, his high chair, and the floor, but he had a great time trying. we will keep working to develop this skill.













ta ta for now! enjoy the video below of our water pad play time!!

4 comments:

  1. that video is so cute! i love that you put music to it. looks like ya'll had a fun visit with "aunt spazzy" :) give liam a big hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok that comment above is from amanda, i was signed into another email account for our high school reunion. sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, Autumn. I mean, Amanda.
    And yes...Aunt Spazzy had a wonderful time with Liam. Loved that cuddle time. So precious! Heather, I loved the pictures of my precious angel and the video of him saying his favorite word, "ehhhhheeehhhh".
    I love and miss you guys terribly!

    (And I laughed really hard at the "fertile friend" comment. She will laugh as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked at my precious baby again. I miss him. Hug and kiss him for me.

    ReplyDelete