audrey

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

liam

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

1.23.2009

am i a p.e. teachers assistant?

well, wether i am or not, i am!  i was offered the job, and it is with really cute elementary kids, so i am going to give it a shot.  

as soon as i hung up the phone, after accepting the job, the tears immediately started falling.  i was not prepared for this reaction.  i want to work, i enjoy working, but i was not ready for the reality of not taking care of my son day after day.   now i feel that i did not fully appreciate the time that i had.  but i think that would be the case no matter how much time i had.  

the job is going to be great and good for me and for my family.  it will bring in some money that will help, and it will help me to not get so frustrated about being at home all the time.  

that is the thing that kills me.  i am so sad now about not being at home, yet being at home drives me crazy!!  kids, you want to be with them all the time, and yet, they drive you crazy as well!!  

life is crazy and i am trying to go with the flow.  i have prayed and prayed and then prayed some more and all i know is that God is with me and He will be with me through this transition and He will give me the strength and everything is going to be good hopefully even great!!

although any prayers you would like to add to mine are appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and hooray!! That is really fun. Really fun. You are gonna love it.
    (Heather, you are a pe teacher and I am a librarian. What is happening in the world??) Congrats again. Love you.

    ReplyDelete