audrey

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

liam

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

1.02.2009

tired

they tell you that having a baby will change your life, and yes, i believe them.  however, the tired that you feel cannot be explained.  no matter how much i sleep get it is never enough to actually feel like i have slept.  and even the sleep that i get is not the same sleep.  it is the one ear open sleep that a mother sleeps.  the sleep that hears every movement that you sleeping angel makes.  the sleep that doesn't really count as sleep.  the non sleep that is still so worth it because even the sounds in the middle of night are sweet, and the smile that you get when you go to pick them up in the morning are what starts the day out right.  so yes, i have bags under my eyes and i yawn quite a bit, but when you see the cutie pie that follows me you will understand that it is all worth while.  

4 comments:

  1. I wish that was the reason I didn't sleep. Insomnia isn't as cute as Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey how come i can't make comments on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know stacey had a blog! and i'm certainly glad you've started one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I put it on "hide" because you know I don't want people to actually read my blog. I'll change it.

    ReplyDelete